- Electric Literature - "16 Puerto Rican Women and Non-Binary Writers Telling New Stories"
- Ad Week - "Women's Voices Are Heard Loud and Clear in This New Video From Twitter"
- PR Week - "Twitter highlights inspiring and aspiring female leaders and creatives"
- mitu - "This Latina Poet Just Owned What It Means to Love Your Accent"
- Entropy - "Dinnerview: Denice Frohman"
- Cosmopolitan - "25,000 People Just Watched America Ferrera Encourage a Culture of Activism"
- Al Dia - "Denice Frohman is active and present"
- Artist Profile: Denice Frohman
- Autostraddle - "National Poetry Month: Denice Frohman Slam Down Oppression With Survival Poetry"
- Al Dia - "Denice Frohman alza la voz"
- Being Latino - "Philadelphia-based Latina Poet, Denice Frohman, sheds light on issues and moves audiences with her words"
- Philadelphia Gay News - "People to Watch: The region's emerging LGBT leaders"
- Royal Gazette (Bermuda) - "Poet Frohman to hold creative retreat"
- Philadelphia Weekly - "Woman of the Word: Denice Frohman Takes Home the Prize"
- Buzzfeed - "One Poet's Open Letter to Straight People"
- Huffington Post - "Denice Frohman, Spoken Word Poet, Slams 'Dear Straight People,' Incredible Queer Performance" (Includes published text)
- Upworthy - "Dear Straight People"
- Winter Tangerine - "5 Minutes With...Denice Frohman"
- New York Foundation of the Arts - "Artist Hotline"
"In my 40 years of teaching, I have never seen any writer or speaker have the impact Denice Frohman has on an audience. When we brought her to read her work in Lawrence, Massachusetts and at Phillips Andover Academy, we had several youth from both venues in tears before she stepped on stage. They told us that although they never saw her in person, Denice’s performances on Youtube changed their lives. Whether she is performing for urban public school students or for private school students, for adults or youth, she reaches deep into people’s hearts and souls. She is a real teacher, not just a performer. Her informal conversations with students and adults are as powerful as her performances, and perhaps even more important. She’s a luminous poet and educator."
-Lou Bernieri, Director, Andover Bread Loaf & Instructor, Phillips Academy
“Denice Frohman is so much more than a poet. She is a sociologist, an archeologist, and most importantly a much needed alley for today’s youth. Shedding light to dark places, Denice helps us dig deep to question our humanity and its reflection in this world. Poignant, sharp and funny, Denice uses poetry to say what needs to be said. She uses it for both activism and aesthetic- as an agent that affects change, that listens and that holds and even heals the hurt. Denice Frohman will make you fall in love with language, with this aching world, and with all the ways we can rebuild it together.”
-Kelly Grace Thomas, Manager of Education and Pedagogy, Get Lit – Words Ignite
“Denice Frohman is an absolute vision to behold. Presenting her at the Skirball Cultural Center as a part of our spoken word show, March Forth! A Spoken Word Celebration of Female Empowerment, was an true pleasure. From her professionalism to the way she brought the house down with a combination of swag, grace, and inspiring confidence – I was so proud to have her on our stage.”
-Elena Muslar, Program Associate, Skirball Cultural Center (Los Angeles)
"I'm still hearing wonderful feedback about the event and the campus is still buzzing. I've been contacted by several members of our community, thanking me for having Denice and asking me for more events like this one. This was truly a success!"
-Kenea M. Andrews, Institute for Women’s Leadership, St. Benedict College